BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008



ONE MORE TIME


It's been ONE WHOLE YEAR together, and we are ready for MORE. I am sure everyone else is ready to hear more from us too...so we are going to work VERY HARD at getting addicted to our very own blog. Help us get addicted to talking about ourselves by letting us know what you want to know about us.
We've been keeping ourselves busy with school and work, and taking care of "our" home. It has been a pretty good challenge balancing everything, but it has been a wonderful year nonetheless. We are exited to keep in touch with everybody and to finally take a little bit more time to acknowledge all of the blessings we have been receiving through this blog. So like I already said, if there are things you would like to know about most, just let us know... if not, we'll just start our blog from scratch and take it from where we are today.
Alright, hope you all have a chance to visit our blog often and enjoy it. See ya later!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Woo Hoo! You're on board. I like the background too. Let's see... since I often know what is going on with Janell, sometimes I feel that I know less about Peter. It would be cool to hear about some of the songs you are working on in your band (maybe even post a song) and some pictures of the crew all together. I also like to hear about fun things you guys do with other friends that we maybe don't even know. Looking forward to your next post!

Ashley

KL said...

Nice to see you blogging! =)

Heather Mills said...

Good to see you on here! I want to see pictures and I like Ashely's suggestion of posting a song. I didn't know you're in a band, Peter! We are excited to see you guys at Christmas!

Janelle said...

Wow! One whole year already? Where did the time go? We're hoping to make the annual Christmas Party, but with J's finals, it's hard to tell right now. Cross our fingers, I NEED a break!